- PUBLIC INFORMATION
- Academic Regulations
- Information for students and applicants
- Information compliance
- Regulatory compliance and assurance
- University policies
- Legal Services
student transfer plan
All registered providers of higher education in England are required to publish student transfer arrangements for incoming and outgoing transfers in accordance with the Higher Education Research Act 2017 and the Office for Students’ Regulatory Framework 2018.
The purpose of Leeds Beckett University’s Student Transfer Plan is to facilitate
- For Leeds Beckett Students, transfer to a different course (transfer within our University) or to another provider (outgoing transfer);
- For students from other registered providers, transfer into Leeds Beckett University (incoming transfer); and
- Student Transfer arising from a need to implement a Student Protection Plan to facilitate the continuation and quality of study for students.
Leeds Beckett University’s Student Transfer Plan below sets out our arrangements for students to transfer and provides links to further relevant information and support available: